BeyondTrust – Endpoint Privilege Management as-a-service
Starting mid-Q2 this year, BeyondTrust will be offering its leading privilege management solution for enforcing least privilege on Windows and macOS systems via a SaaS management platform. With full management capabilities in the cloud, BeyondTrust gives customers the best the cloud has to offer—high availability, security, access, and scalability, while removing the overhead of managing infrastructure.
For organizations looking to reduce privileged access risks without adding administrative and financial burdens on their organization, BeyondTrust’s SaaS solutions feature rapid deployment and make managing privileged access easier and more cost-effective. Additionally, the SaaS offering is available in a subscription model, allowing customers to pay only for what they need today, and expand their solution in the future as needed.
According to the BeyondTrust Microsoft Vulnerabilities Report 2019, of the 189 Critical Microsoft vulnerabilities reported by Microsoft, 81% could be mitigated by removing local admin rights from users. Privilege Management SaaS enables organizations to eliminate admin rights quickly and efficiently, without disrupting user productivity.
Key features of Privilege Management SaaS
- Quick Start: Reduce excessive privileges and better dial in privileged access overnight, without the productivity impact on employees, simply by assigning users to high, medium, or low flexibility roles based on their requirements.
- Smart Reports: Access granular event and process data to inform targeted policy changes, or monitor trends to track rollout success over time.
- Trusted App Protection:Protect the most targeted applications by blocking those common attack that can succeed even with least privilege access.
- Policy Edit:Apply the insights gained from reporting to quickly and easily create policy revisions which can be tested and rolled out to endpoints as required.
- Policy Groups:Make the estate even easier to manage by grouping endpoints by policy need and targeting policy changes and updates at group level, instead of across the entire organization.
Copyright @ BeyondTrust