BeyondTrust – Privilege Management for Windows 5.5 SR1
- Resolved an issue in which the content control process cache was not being cleared correctly in all circumstances.
- Resolved an issue in which evaluating command line arguments with .ps1 file extensions present would cause DefendpointService.exe to suffer performance issues or crash.
- Resolved an issue in which enabling the Export Address Filter exploit protection mitigation policy could enable hook injection to cause a BSOD when launching a 32-bit process, as well as affect the ability to control the child processes of 64-bit processes.
- Resolved an issue with elevation when installing optional language pack features visible to a standard user on Windows 10.
- This is now possible by adding COM class elevation for the Windows FOD (Features On Demand) Helper Class.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (required to use Activity Viewer, Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- PowerShell 3.0 (required to use Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0 (required on the endpoint that will run the Activity Viewer console)
- McAfee Agent (required if you are installing the Privilege Management client with switch EPOMODE=1)
- Privilege Management Console 4.5 or later
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 5.4 (recommended), 5.0+
- Privilege Management Console Adapter 2.1 and 1.4
- McAfee Agent 5.6 (recommended), 5.0+
- McAfee ePO Server 5.10 (recommended), 5.9
- McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS)
– ENS Adaptive Threat Protection (ATP) 10.x with Generic Privilege Escalation Prevention (GPEP) enabled and disabled
– ENS Firewall 10.x
– ENS Threat Prevention 10.x
– ENS Web Control 10.x
- McAfee MOVE Multi-Platform Client
Note: If the version of McAfee MOVE is compatible with the McAfee Agent you are using, then Privilege Management is also compatible. The following McAfee supported versions of the MOVE Multi-Platform Client are compatible with this version of the Privilege Management client. The agentless version of McAfee MOVE is not supported.
– MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] SVA Manager 18.104.22.168
– MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Client 22.214.171.124
– MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] License Extension 126.96.36.199
– MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Offload Scan Server 188.8.131.52
Supported Operating Systems
- Privilege Management /Application Control Support
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 10 builds Enterprise 2015 LTSB, Enterprise 2016 LTSB, 1703, 1709, 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
Copyright @ BeyondTrust