Are you a motivated Business Development Manager who can drive information security sales to customers and prospects through entrepreneurship and proactivity? And are you interested in a challenge with freedom and responsibility? Then Secutec would love to meet you!
- As Business Development Manager, you will build your own network and actively detect sales opportunities. You will be part of the sales and marketing team.
- You will be responsible for identifying potential opportunities, developing customer relationships, implementing Secutec’s marketing plan, protecting profitability, and driving business growth.
- You drive targeted customer growth based on Secutec’s requirements and create sufficient opportunities to meet strategic business plans.
- You gather a detailed knowledge of all potential and new customer relationships and of the market region including potential opportunities in all target markets. You draw up plans to approach these target markets in the best possible way.
- You co-develop the annual sales plan for input into the annual business plan.
- You are responsible for preparing sales contracts and ensuring that legal guidelines are met.
- Your focus is on promoting and selling Secutec solutions through phone calls, conference calls, on-site visits to prospects and existing customers, while achieving sales targets. You participate in IT events and other sales events.
- You will build strong trusting relationships with customers, especially the senior business decision-makers and financial managers in these companies. This allows you to influence purchasing decisions with these customers and help achieve Secutec’s commercial goals. Customer retention is at your core.
- You prepare briefings on the business, technical and financial benefits of the technology offered and work with customers to develop customised solutions.
- You organise meetings with decision-makers and prepare presentations and documentation to ensure Secutec achieves the position of preferred supplier.
- Region: Belgium
- You obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a B2B sales environment.
- You have a detailed knowledge of marketing and business development (strategic and tactical).
- You have an affinity with cybercrime and security and follow current affairs in this area.
- You are able to translate business questions into sales and marketing opportunities.
- You are enthusiastic, convincing, entrepreneurial and exude confidence. You are also a strong communicator, a good listener and customer-friendly.
- You are strong both orally and in writing in Dutch, French and English.
- You enjoy being on the road and can handle occasional travel.
What we have got to offer
- An open-ended contract (*) with a market-based salary
- Commission plan
- Company car
- Annual Secutec teambuilding
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 holidays and 12 ADV days
- Room for development and training
And we promise that you will join an enthusiastic Secutec team where you will have the opportunity to continue your development in the cybersecurity world.