Kaspersky – Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.3.0 for Windows
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.3.0 for Windows was released on March 23, 2020.
- New verification algorithm for digital signatures of anti-virus databases and application modules that complies with GOST 34.10-2012 / 34.11-2012. The application checks the digital signature when running the Update and Integrity Check tasks.
- The possibility to display the names of the active policy and the Kaspersky Security Center administration group in the local interface of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows
- The possibility to merge lists of exclusions (trusted devices, trusted programs, exclusions from scanning), which allows you to add items to the list of exclusions of a parent policy at child policy level
- The “Not supported by license” status for Kaspersky Endpoint Security components. You can view the statuses of components in the computer properties in Kaspersky Security Center.
- The possibility to exclude IP addresses from Encrypted connections scan
- Password complexity check for Password protection
- The possibility to work in Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console
- Added the possibility to use portable mode for working with encrypted files on a removable drive in guest mode (for example, (on computers belonging to third-party entities that are protected by Kaspersky Endpoint Security and that use file encryption).
- Automated adding full disk encryption (FDE) drivers to the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) to correctly restore Windows operating systems on encrypted devices.
- Added the possibility to manage data encryption (Kaspersky Disk Encryption (FDE), BitLocker Drive Encryption (FDE), File Level Encryption (FLE), Encryption of removable drives) using the Kaspersky Endpoint Security web plug-in.
- Changed default Firewall settings. By default Kaspersky Endpoint Security now allows use of Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).