Protection starts with people
Prevent, defend against, and respond to today’s threats and compliance risks.
Today’s cyber attacks target people, not just technology.
And people are busy. They’re distracted. Sometimes they click the wrong things. Even your best people can open the wrong email, fall victim to fraud, and make the same digital mistakes we all make. Your people are your greatest business asset—and your weakest security and compliance link. With Proofpoint, you can build a defense that starts with them.
Stop email and cloud-based threats, including malware, credential phishing and email fraud. We help you:
- Stop impostors from spoofing your domain for fraud and other attacks
- Block the entire spectrum of email threats, including malware, phishing and email fraud
- Resolve threats more quickly and effectively—even after they’ve been delivered— with forensics-enriched alerts, automated workflow and orchestration
Reduce successful phishing attacks and malware by empowering your people to spot and report unsafe email and by safeguarding their personal digital activity. We offer:
- General security awareness training and targeted training for users most at risk
- Phishing simulation based on real-world attack techniques
- Isolate users’ personal web and email activity from the corporate network
Secure the digital channels you don’t own. Block impostor attacks and malicious content that use trusted and lookalike email and web domains, social media, the dark web, and more.
- Prevent email domain spoofing through DMARC authentication
- Identify and take down lookalike websites and social media accounts
- Stop fraudulent email before it reaches users’ inbox
Protect your most sensitive data and comply with ever-evolving regulations—without the headaches and costs of legacy data protection tools. We help you:
- Collect, archive, supervise and manage protected data sent via email through transparent, automated encryption
- Understand where your most sensitive data lives and manage it in a compliant, legally defensible manner
- Prevent data exposure and inappropriate access to data in cloud apps controlling who—and what apps—have access to it
Collect, archive, supervise and monitor sensitive data in a compliant and legally defensible manner without the cost and hassle of traditional compliance tools.
- Meet regulatory, legal, and corporate compliance requirements quickly and accurately
- Manage the cost and complexity of staying in compliance at scale
- Get greater insight into archived data for greater control and decision-making power