Is your company exposed to the Apache Log4j Vulnerability?
Control your digital risks with external attack surface management
The power of attack surface management
An attack surface is the sum of the exposed and internet-facing assets, and the associated risks a hacker can exploit to carry out a cyber-attack. If you are in control of your attack surface, you are in control of the risks within.
Only when the attack surface is fully detected and inventoried will the IT team have insight into things such as:
- What assets are owned;
- where the weaknesses are;
- how the risks can best be managed;
- what software is in use and where it is running;
- which third parties are connected;
- what governance / compliance processes can be improved;
- Who is responsible for which environments;
- which environments need to be tested better.
Key business benefits
A platform to proactively manage and protect your internet-facing assets
Automation of complex manual security operations
Insights into your security posture
FOR APACHE LOG4J VULNERABILITY
Is your company exposed to the Apache Log4j Vulnerability? On the basis of Attack Surface Management we will check if your company is infected. Besides the vulnerabilities inside your company we also check all the connections of your company with external locations.
> One week of active monitoring en reporting