Secutec SecureDNS obtains ESCO ‘Cybersecurity Made In Europe’ label
Beginning of November SecureDNS, a solution from Secutec, obtained the ESCO label ‘Cybersecurity Made In Europe.
ECSO (European Cybersecurity Organisation) is a European non-profit organisation and partner of the European Commission for the implementation of public-private partnerships in the field of cybersecurity. In addition, ECSO is a recognised player in the European institutional landscape. ECSO supports all kinds of initiatives and projects aimed at developing and promoting European cybersecurity.
Secutec SecureDNS obtained the ESCO label because:
- Secutec is headquartered in Europe;
- All shareholders are resident in Europe
- The development of Secutec SecureDNS takes place within Europe and 50% of our cybersecurity R&D and more than 50% of our employees are located in the EU27, EFTA and EEA countries and/or the UK.
- We meet the baseline requirements of ENISA’s ‘Indispensable baseline security requirements for secure ICT products and services’.
- The way Secutec SecureDNS handles data and privacy is demonstrably correct, Secutec has demonstrated that we comply with the requirements of the AVG/GDPR.
‘We are very proud to have received the ‘Cybersecurity Made in Europe quality mark’ on our Secutec SecureDNS solution. ‘As a security company, we value trust highly and the ECSO seal of approval only confirms this,’ says Geert Baudewijns, CEO and founder of Secutec. According to Baudewijns, the hallmark is also an assurance for partners and customers that they are making a conscious choice with a supplier that takes innovation and data protection seriously.