What to expect
During the Expert Days, our engineers will inform you about the most recent developments within the Endpoint Security “world”. The workshops contain best practices, enabling you to implement and to control your environment more easily and efficiently. The focus will be on McAfee solutions but we keep the conversation open and we will discuss additional solutions as well. By sharing and exchanging valuable experiences, your knowledge will continuously be up-to-date and it will give you the capability to be well informed about the latest technology and functionalities.
Why should you attend?
- Meet your peers in the IT industry;
- Exchange experiences regarding your environment through ePO and other technologies;
- Discover all developments;
- The perfect moment to network.
This year we will visit 3 different Belgian Vineyards in Ghent, Brussels and Antwerp. See how wine is made, discover the proces and taste different Belgian wines during our Expert Days.
- 30/04/2020: Webinar: Introduction and challenges seen with remote work.
- 11/06/2020: First physical Expert Day (location to be confirmed). If, due to the Corona, it isn’t possible to organize a physical event with 15 people, we will schedule another webinar that day.
- 24/09/2020: Vineyard Vinga – sGravenwezelsteenweg 37, 2110 Wijnegem
- 10-11/12/2020: 2 day visit – McAfee Executive Briefing Center Amsterdam (click here for more information)
Before every session a detailed agenda will be communicated to all participants. As we want to create a learning environment we encourage knowledge sharing between all participants.
Prepare yourself for some new tips and tricks, best practices, a hands-on training, bug fixes, integrations, rule settings,…
Example of workshops from 2019
- Pro’s en contra’s of McAfee EDR.
- Improvement of the ATP module through feeds.
- ENS 10.7 lab: version 1 of a blue team exercise.
- DLP linked to your compliancy and GDPR
- How to use ePO in a SOC
- External tools to improve the way to act in ePO
- ePO Endpoint Deployment Kit (EEDK)
- McAfee MVision Cloud
- McAfee ePO 5.10
- Mitre framework
Visit McAfee’s EBC Amsterdam
Visit McAfee’s Executive Briefing Center and experience real-time cybersecurity!
In November we will visit the McAfee Executive Briefing Center. Through executive briefings, the EBC delivers an enriching experience to encourage stimulating discussions between solution experts, customers and partners. The unique war room demonstrations offers simulations of zero-day attacks that focus on how McAfee’s solutions help you proactively protect your organization against the latest cyberthreats.
12h30: Arrival and lunch in Amsterdam
13h00: Start sessions part I
15h15: Sessions part II
17h00: End of meeting Day 1
18h00: Evening program
09h00: Sessions part III
11h15: Sessions part IV
13h30: End of meeting Day 2
Save the dates
- Thursday March 26, 2020
- Thursday June 11th AND Friday June 12th
- Thursday September 24, 2020
- Thursday December 10, 2020
Four workshops (incl. one 2-day workshop) through a “one-year subscription”.
€ 2.195,00 excl. VAT (two persons)
€ 1.495,00 excl. VAT (one person)
Price includes: lunch, drinks, product information, workshop materials, hotel, breakfast, lunch and dinner during the 2-day workshop in Amsterdam.