Come with questions, leave with ideas.
What to expect
An exciting workshop where we will create an open conversation between you, other Kaspersky users and engineers about how Kaspersky can meet your new demands every day and what you can do to optimize your environment. The workshop contains best practices, enabling you to implement, and to control your environment more easily and efficiently. By sharing and exchanging valuable experiences your knowledge will continuously be up-to-date. Join us for this Expert Day and start building a comprehensive plan to grow your business.
Why should you attend
- Meet your peers in the IT industry;
- Meet people who are also working with Kaspersky;
- Exchange experiences regarding your environment through KSC and other technologies;
- Discover all new developments;
- The perfect moment to network.
When & Where
- Virtual edition | Kaspersky Expert Day 1: Tuesday May 18, 2021
- Physical* edition | Kaspersky Expert Day 2: Tuesday October 12, 2021
*The second Kaspersky Expert Day will take place physically only if the circumstances permit it.
Agenda Expert Day 1 – May 18th, 2021
- KSC 13 What’s new
- How to use KSN Proxy in the correct way
- Why KSN and what kind of settings are there.
- How to whitelist files from Quarantine repository
- Application control – How use and config default deny mode.
- Bitlocker encryption via KSC. What are the benefits
- KSC Network Agent, KES en KSWS hardening.
- KSWS Network Attack Blocker: What is it and what is it for.