In recent years cyber criminals have shifted their focus to employees as their initial potential point of entry into IT systems. Probably you already have installed phishing filters and firewalls but employees need to gain strong skills to create a sustained state of security for your organisation.
Effective Security Awareness
Kaspersky has created an Automated Security Awareness Platform. During the year the employees will build strong and practical cyber-hygiene skills by using the platform, which is an online tool. Different then other platforms, the Kaspersky platform doesn’t require specific resources or arrangements to launch and manage it.
Key program differentiators:
- Easy to set training objectives:
- Learn what you need to know, based on your role and risk profile.
- Real-life examples and skills that can be put to immediate use.
- Learning by doing.
- Training that’s structured in line with the way people naturally think.
- Putting a positive, proactive spin on safe behavior.
- Information and skills that are easy to digest and retain.
- Continuous learning:
- Bring every employee up to the security skill level appropriate to their risk profile. From simple to more complex.
- Expanding acquired knowledge in new contexts.
- Guarantee training appreciation
- Engage employees with practical interactive exercises.
- Provide learning scenarios that are relevant to participants.
- Avoid knowledge overload.
Different training formats for different organizational levels:
“Continuous incremental learning”
Different training topics are available in the platform.
Ex.: PC Security, GDPR, Mobile Devices, Email, Social networks,…
Launch your awareness program in just a few steps:
- Upload users
- Divide users by risk profile & set target levels per group
- Launch training
- Automated training management done by ASAP (Automated Security Awareness Platform).
For more information and prices, please contact us via the form below.
Based on your needs, we will be happy to create a custom made training.