- You’re an all-round developer and have a wide knowledge of tools, techniques and programming language;
- You will design and develop applications and features;
- You will link (API’s) and test the different applications for our Secure DNS platform and B2B portal. You can recognize, understand and solve any problem of problems. You will also be part of the entire product development cycle from analysis and design to developing, implementing and testing;
- You will maintain and monitor the developed software;
- You will report to the CTO.
What do we expect?
- You’re a motivated webdeveloper with an expertise in Golang, Python and/or .Net;
- You have experience with web framework, back-end and front-end development;
- You have a hands-on mentality and are dedicated in the search for solutions when unexpected technical problems come your way;
- You’re an initiator who thinks along with the business to find solutions to problems raised in the most efficient way as possible;
- You are responsible for the various sub-tasks within the projects;
- You have a strong interest in Cybercrime and Security;
- You speak Dutch and English;
- As a person you’re problem solving, creative, eager to learn, responsible and innovative.
What do we offer you?
- Market-based salary
- Company car
- Annual Secutec team building
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 32 vacation days
- Personal development and training
And we promise that you will work with Security Engineers and consultants in an enthusiastic team and get the opportunity to further develop yourself in Cybersecurity.
The vacancy is also suitable for freelancers who are looking for a long-term assignment.