What can you expect?
Have you always wanted to be on the frontline and love to dig everything out to bid? Then be sure to read on!
- Every day you look for suspicious transactions, giving you the edge over criminals and fraudsters
- You prevent fraud and discover new fraud trends through analytical monitoring of transactions
- As an investigator, you are responsible from fraud notification to file closure
- Your quick response makes all the difference in preventing customer loss
- Excel as a fraud analyst and form a team of experts together
- You can be extremely flexible towards working hours. Day shift, night shift, weekend work… you are prepared to change it up!
- You have a native command of Dutch but can also speak a fair bit of French
- You have a demonstrable affinity with the IT sector or the banking sector (if you don’t have this experience yet, check out our junior vacancy!)
- You are very punctual in administration and like to put the finishing touches to things
- You can handle sensitive information with discretion. Secrecy and professionalism are very important in this position
- You are customer-oriented and helpful
- You have the necessary sense of responsibility and you are stress resistant
What do we have to offer you?
- A very challenging job, where you will regularly learn new things and face new challenges on a daily basis
- A very fun team atmosphere, including the most fun team activities and team builds
- Lots of learning and opportunities to deepen your own skills
- A full-time contract with alternation of day, night, morning and weekend shifts (possibility to complete certain shifts from home)
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
- 20 vacation days per year and 12 ADV days
And we promise that you will join an enthusiastic Secutec team where you will have the opportunity to develop further in Cybersecurity.
Using proprietary software, we monitor the payment traffic of several customers. Do you notice a suspicious transfer on the basis of a few triggers? Then you agree with the customer whether this transaction was actually carried out on your own initiative.
If this appears to be a fraudulent transfer, you take immediate action! The transfer needs to be stopped, accounts need to be blocked and several administrative steps need to be taken.
You also work in a larger support team that is responsible for answering daily questions related to possible bank fraud and phishing, both for customers and internal employees. Together you form an expert team in the field of fraud!